|Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct random financial audit through vouching of payments.
- Audit of purchase requests, purchase orders, product receipts etc.
- Random audit of direct purchase (if any) and process.
- Physical inventory- sorting and analysis for support to report generation.
- To validate payment collection and receivables.
- Audit of cash & report generation.
- Conduct perpetual audit on inventory.
- Audit of products in & out, goods transferred, return and wastage process.
- Control the inventory adjustment through monthly inventory.
- Audit return & replacement process.
- Audit of supplier`s enlistment/addition/deletion.
- Conduct audit as per audit program.
- Masters in Commerce (M.Com) from any recognized university with minimum 2nd divisions, CGPA 3.00 is acceptable, CA, CC will be preferred.
- Minimum 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 36 year(s)
- Preserve sufficient and appropriate audit evidence.
- Frequent visit to different field offices in remote areas.
- Audit reporting.
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Subsidiary Lunch facilities and others as per company policy.
Please visit: Drop your CV (http://www.ranksitt.net/?page_id=1459) to post your CV online
or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org